Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenge: Headband Holder for Baby / Little Girl

Well here we go!  This should be a fun one ~ let's make headband holders for little ones to keep track of their crocheted and/or band type headbands!  Basically very little expense involved .. get creative and I'd betcha there is something around the house you can use!  ;o)

I'm thinking pink .. or do I want mixed colors .. or do I want um um um .. where's my scrapbook paper .. do I have any of those little glitter dot things .. oh .. what can the Cricut make for me .. can I call it a headband holder and use it for other things .. yep, oh boy!!


If you do a search on Etsy, Zibbet, Ebay or just Google "headband holder" there should be lots of different ideas out there ~ and many creative ones that are even multipurpose! 

Any color, any theme ~ obviously girlie unless there is something you can think of that would be equally useful in boy colors/themes.  You know, like maybe to keep baby frogs on the dresser or something .. ?

So, very few rules here ~

Finished holder shouldn't be more than 10-12 inches tall
Diameter is based on which type bands the holder will support
Deadline:  October 7
Picture and 'story' must be emailed to rockstarmlove@aol.com prior to deadline

Once again - this is for fun or we can trade if we have enough people playing to trade with ~ get movin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment